Carlos Perez de los Heros
Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor at Department of Physics and Astronomy, High Energy Physics
I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Physics and Astronomy of Uppsala University. My main research interests lie within Particle Physics and Particle Astrophysics. I am a member of the IceCube collaboration, an international group of researches operating the largest neutrino telescope in the world.
In particular I am interested in indirect dark matter searches with IceCube. We are looking for neutrinos as signatures of dark matter accumulated in the Galaxy or in the Sun
Also available at
- Born in A Coruña, Galicia, Spain. 1964
- Associate Professor (Lektor), Uppsala University, January 2006
- Docent in High Energy Physics. Uppsala University, October 2002
- Swedish Research Council senior researcher, January 2000
- Uppsala University postdoc, February 1999
- Marie Curie EU postdoctoral fellow, February 1997
- PhD. in Physics, Weizmann Institute of Science, January 1996
- Resident astrophysicist, Astrophysics Institute, Canary Islands, 1989
- MSc. in Physics, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, September 1987
- Undergraduate studies at the University of Santiago de Compostela, 1982-85
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.