Senior scientist at the Swedish Institute of Space Physics. I currently work with data analysis from the Rosetta spacecraft at comet 67P and the Cassini spacecraft at Saturn and its moon Titan, trying to understand the physics in the plasma environments of planets, moon and comets.
Also available at
- Spacecraft measurements of particles and fields at Mars, Venus, Titan, Saturn, 67P/C-G
- Plasma boundaries and regions of unmagnetised planetary bodies and moon
- Ionospheric/atmospheric escape
- Structure and variability of ionospheres
- Plasma environments of comets
- Solar wind interaction with planets, moons and comets
- Moon-magnetosphere interaction
- Solar storm effects on upper atmospheres
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.