Senior lecturer/Associate Professor at Department of Chemistry - Ångström Laboratory, Inorganic Chemistry
- Researcher with focus on
- inorganic materials, especially multi-component materials (nitrides, carbides, alloys)
- coatings in connection to additive manufacturing
- Director of AM@Å - the Additive Manufacturing initiative at the Ångström laboratory
- Course responsible teacher for "Materialkemi" in the K- and Q-programmes
- Course responsible teacher for "Materials analysis" in the materials engineering master programme
Publications and citations: Google Scholar profile: Qowwj-MAAAAJ
- from January 2019: Senior lecturer, Department of chemistry – Ångström laboratory, Uppsala university
- September 2018: Docent in materials chemistry, Uppsala university, Sweden
- November 2014 - December 2018: Associate senior lecturer, Department of chemistry – Ångström laboratory, Uppsala university
- May 2013 - November 2014: Researcher, Department of chemistry – Ångström laboratory, Uppsala university, Sweden
- September 2010 - April 2013: Postdoctoral researcher, Laboratory for Nanoscale Materials Science, Empa, Switzerland
- December 2009- August 2010: Researcher, Department of materials chemistry, Uppsala university, Sweden
- November 2009: Doctor of philosophy in inorganic chemistry, Uppsala university, Sweden
PhD thesis entitled “Design of carbide-based nanocomposite coatings”
- February 2005: Master of science in chemical engineering, Uppsala university, Sweden
Major in materials chemistry.
My research focuses on the fundamentals of structure-property correlations of new materials, with the aim of understanding how materials can be designed from the atomic scale structure and up to control their properties. My experimental expertise is centered around magnetron sputter deposition, X-ray diffraction, and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. Most of my research is connected to thin film materials, in particular multi-component thin film materials, such as alloys, nitrides, and carbides.
I am presently leading research activities on:
- Multi-component / high-entropy materials, in particular thin films
- Coatings in connection to additive manufacturing
This research is conduced within the inorganic research programme at the Department of Chemistry - Ångström laboratory.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.