Postdoctoral position at Department of Law, Professors, Instructors, Researchers
- Visiting address:
- Trädgårdsgatan 1 och 20, Västra Ågatan 26
- Postal address:
- Box 512
751 20 UPPSALA
I am a postdoctoral researcher with Migration Law focus at the Department of Law at Uppsala University. Prior to joining Uppsala, I was a postdoctoral researcher at Stockholm University (2017-2019). I am currently examining legal and social norms when unaccompanied children are granted refugee status. My research interests include migration law/policy, asylum conditions for child migrants, custodianship, "integration" (of migrants) aspects of social law and the development of the welfare state.
Keywords: welfare state politics childrens rights migration law rättssociologi • refugee studies social work for children citizenship religion and immigration
Also available at
- Faculty of Law, University of Chile (Linnaeus-Palme exchange), Feb - Nov 2005.
- Bachelor of Social Science (B.Soc.Sc.), Stockholm University, 2007.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Stockholm University, 2008.
- Master of Human Rights (M.H.R.), University of Sydney, 2011.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Stockholm University, 2016.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.