Postdoctoral position at Department of Law, Professors, Instructors, Researchers
- Visiting address:
- Trädgårdsgatan 1 och 20, Västra Ågatan 26
- Postal address:
- Box 512
751 20 UPPSALA
The focus of my research has been the conditions for unaccompanied children in Swedish asylum policy and procedure, as well as in relationship to the guardianship institute. I am currently examining the relationship between the "ideal" refugee child in migration law and different "tolerance" regulations aimed at children and youth who have been rejected asylum residency status but remain (such as "the High school act". I also have a general interest in integration aspects of social law.
Keywords: welfare state politics childrens rights migration law • refugee studies social work for children citizenship religion and immigration
Also available at
- Faculty of Law, University of Chile (Linnaeus-Palme exchange), Feb - Nov 2005.
- Bachelor of Social Science (B.Soc.Sc.), Stockholm University, 2007.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Stockholm University, 2008.
- Master of Human Rights (M.H.R.), University of Sydney, 2011.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Stockholm University, 2016.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.