Senior lecturer/Associate Professor at Department of Chemistry - BMC, Analytical Chemistry; Globisch group
Associate Professor and SciLifeLab Fellow with focus on Biomarker Discovery using techniques at the interface of Chemistry and Biology including Chemical Biology, Organic Chemistry, mass spectrometry-based investigation of human samples, and metabolomics-methodologies.
My details can be found at:
- My research group: https://ilk.uu.se/research-groups/biomarker-discovery
- SciLifeLab: https://www.scilifelab.se/researchers/daniel-globisch
- ORCID or ResearcherID
Keywords: mass spectrometry biomarker discovery metabolomics bioorganic chemistry organic chemistry chemical biology gut microbiota microbiome
Also available at
- 12/20 – present Uppsala University, Sweden; Associate Professor (tenured)
- 04/17 – 12/20 Uppsala University, Sweden; Associate Professor
- 08/15 – 04/17 Uppsala University, Sweden; Assistant Professor
- 04/11 – 08/15 The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, USA; PostDoc with Professor Kim D. Janda, Ph.D.
- 03/07 – 03/11 Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany; PhD student with Professor Dr. Thomas Carell
- 04/06 – 01/07 & 04/05 – 07/05 University of Southern Denmark
- 10/01 – 03/06 Technical University Kaiserslautern, Germany
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.