I will be on the Job Market and available for interviews at the EEA meeting in Rotterdam.
My main research area is in the overlap between macro and labor economics. Using both micro and macro data I study the link between macroeconomic fluctuations and the labor market.
Keywords: macroeconomics labor economics
Also available at
- Ph.D. candidate, Department of Economics, Uppsala University, Sweden 2013 - current
- Visiting scholar, Department of Economics, Columbia University, USA autumn 2015
- Master studies in Economics, Stockholm University, Sweden 2011 - 2012
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Stockholm University, Sweden 2011
- Principles of Micro and Macroeconomics, basic course, seminar teacher 2014 - 2015
- Economics/Macroeconomics, intermediate course, teaching assistant 2014 - 2015
Work in Progress
- Labor Cost Adjustments During the Great Recession (JMP)
- Business Cycles and Production Networks
Refereed Journal Articles
- Fixed Wage Contracts and Monetary Non-Neutrality,
- with Mikael Carlsson and Oskar Nordström Skans
(April 2019), American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.