researcher at Department of Physics and Astronomy, Materials Theory
- Visiting address:
- Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1
- Postal address:
- Box 516
751 20 UPPSALA
Materials Modeling for Energy Harvesting using cutting edge computational methodology is the prime focus of my research. The specific research interests are as follows:
- Hybrid Perovskite based Solar Cells and LED
- Catalytic Reaction Mechanism (HER,ORR & OER)
- Dye Sensitized Solar Cell & Ultra-thin Solar Cell
- Efficient Battery materials
- Searching for optimum hydrogen storage materials.
- Optical properties of Semiconductor Quantum Dots.
- Cluster-Surface Interaction Study in Adsorption Process
Also available at
After Ph.D inn modeling quantum dots for solar cell, in collaboration between BARC and Pune University, I moved to Max Planck Institute, Düsseldorf in March, 2011 as Max Planck Postdoc Fellow and was involved to explore catalytic mechanism through code development for solid-liquid interface. In early 2013, I joined Materials Theory, Uppsala University to work on Catalysis, Battery and Hybrid Perovskites Solar Cell. Till date, I have 82 Publications:2-ACS Energy Letters(IF:16:33); 2-Nano Energy(IF:15:55); 1-ACS Catalysis(IF:12.22); 7-J.Mater.Chem.A(IF:10.73); 4-Chem.Mater(IF:10.16); 3-PNAS(IF:9.58); 3-ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces(IF:8.45); 1-ChemSusChem (IF:7.80); 1-Adv. Opt. Mater. (IF:7.13); 1-ACS Sensors(IF:6.94); 1-Nanoscale(IF:6.97); 1-CatSciTech(IF: 5.73);6-JPCC(IF:4.31); 2-APL Mater.(IF: 4.29); 2-DaltonTrans(IF:4.05); 4-ACS Appl. Energy Materials [Total IF = 427; Citations > 1325; h-index = 22] For more information, refer to my Homepage
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.