Associate senior lecturer/Assistant Professor at Department of Earth Sciences, Program for Air, Water and Landscape Sciences; Hydrology
- Reducing uncertainties in hydrological climate change impact research to allow for robust streamflow simulations
- Hydrological droughts now and in the future: Swedish hotspots of hazard, vulnerability, and risk
- Hydrological modeling for climate change impact assessment
Keywords: climate change statistics hydrology hydrological modeling bias correction water resources drought floods biodiversity sustainable development
Also available at
- 2013: Ph.D. Physical Geography, Stockholm University, Sweden
- 2010: Ph.Lic. Physical Geography, Stockholm University, Sweden
- 2008: M.Sc. Soil Science, SLU Uppsala, Sweden
- 2006: B.Sc. Water Management, TU Dresden, Germany
- 2008-2013 Ph.D. candidate (Physical Geography), Stockholm University, Sweden: "Hydrological modeling for climate-change impact assessment"
Feb/2012-Aug/2012 parental leave 80%
Apr/2013-Nov/2013 parental leave 90%
- 2007-2008 Master thesis, SLU Uppsala, Sweden: "Improvement of the WATBAL model for till soil hydrology with application to heavy metal transport"
- 2006-2007 graduate studies, Uppsala University, Sweden: Aquatic and Environmental Engineering/ Hydrology
- 2004-2006 undergraduate studies, TU Dresden, Germany: water management (specialization in groundwater management)
- 2018-2021 Reducing uncertainties in hydrological climate change impact research to allow for robust streamflow simulations (VR starting grant: 2017-04970)
- 2016-2018 Hydrological droughts now and in the future: Swedish hotspots of hazard, vulnerability, and risk (FORMAS young scientist grant: 2015-1123)
- 2014-2015 Landscape Controls on Hydrological Responses to Changing Climate Conditions (Postdoctoral Research)
- 2008-2013 Hydrological modeling for climate change impact assessment (PhD studies)
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.