I am interested in sponge (Porifera) Systematics, Evolution and Chemistry, using various sources of data such as morphology, genetics, biogeography, ecology, microbial communities and secondary metabolites. I am especially interested in the order Tetractinellida, which is a worldwide group of Demospongiae (sponges with a siliceous skeleton), particularly present in the deep-sea.
My current projects aim at investigating the metabolic diversity of north Atlantic sponges.
Also available at
- Undergraduate studies in Toulouse (France) and the University of Texas (Austin, TX).
- Masters at the 'Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle', Paris, France.
- PhD in Biology at the University of Bergen, Norway (2006-2010): PhD thesis dowloadable: http://hdl.handle.net/1956/4020
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris, France (2010-2011)
- Uppsala University, Dept. of Organismal Biology, Uppsala, Sweden (2011-2014)
- Uppsala University, Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry, Uppsala Sweden (2014-2015).
- Uppsala University, Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry, Uppsala Sweden (2015-now).
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.