researcher at Department of Literature
- Visiting address:
- Engelska parken, Thunbergsvägen 3 P
- Postal address:
- Box 632
751 26 UPPSALA
I received my PhD in comparative literature in December 2017. My thesis investigates the boom in Swedish crime fiction in the early 21st century from quantitative perspectives. Since then I have engaged mainly in computer-aided methods for large-scale literary research within the project "From Close Reading to Distant Reading: Digital Humanities and New Forms for Textual Analysis" (2017–2019).
Since May 2018 employed as digital scholarship librarian at Uppsala University Library.
Also available at
- Researcher, Dept. of Literature, Uppsala University, 2018–
- Digital Scholarship Librarian, Uppsala University Library, 2018–
- PhD in Literature, Uppsala University, 2017
- PhD Student in Literature, Uppsala University, 2011–2017
- M.A. in Library and information Science, University College of Borås, 2010
- Librarian, Nobel Museum Research Library, 2009–2011
- Library assistant, Stockholm University Library, 2007–2010
Sociology of literature, digital humanities, digital methods, quantitative methods, book history, modern publishing studies, crime fiction, popular fiction.
Work in Progress
From Close Reading to Distant Reading. Digital Humanities and New Forms for Text Analysis (cross-disciplinary research project)
Read more: http://stp.lingfil.uu.se/projects/closedist/
Stories within, Stories about: Literary Genres as Interplay Between Content, Storytelling, Marketing and Reception (article)
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.