I have since a young age been fascinated by chemistry. Me burning Bengal fires in the backyard of the apartment house where I lived was not very popular. A few years later, in the mid 70ies, I came in contact with the first hand calculators and computers. An abandoned HP computer at my school became the subject of mine and a friends interest and care. These events molded me so when I got the chance to join the two interests into a profession I made sure that I didn't miss the opportunity.
Chemical engineer, Lund Institute of Technology 1983,
TeknD 1988 Theoretical Chemistry,
Docent in Theoretical Chemistry 1992,
Professor in Theoretical Chemistry (Lund University) 2003-2010,
Professor and Chair, Dept of Chemistry - Ångström, the Theoretical Chemistry Programme, UU, 2010-2018.
Professor in Theoretical Chemistry, Dept. of Chemistry - BMC, UU, 2019-present.
- Cholsky Decomposition in QC
- Bioluminescence and chemiliminescence
- Dark Photochemistry
- the OpenMOLCAS quantum chemistry program environment
- Light-matter interaction
- Gradient enhanced kriging (GEK) in optimization procedures in computational Chemistry
- Multi-state multi-configurational perturbation theory
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.