PhD Candidate at the Department of Government at Uppsala University
Topic: The general theme of my dissertation work is to understand how the 2008 Global Financial Crisis has impacted individual social policy preferences and socioeconomic outcomes. My methodological approach is primarily quantitative.
Research field: Political and policy attitudes, Social Policy and Welfare State politics, Social inequality.
Keywords: poltical science political economy welfare state politics policy attitudes social policy quantitative methods financial crisis social inequality negotiation international negotiation
Also available at
- Social Science Methods (Graduate level)
- Politics of the Welfare State (Graduate level)
- Comparative European Politics (Bachelor level)
- Master's Degree (Politics and International Studies) Uppsala University
- Bachelor’s Degree (Political Science) University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California.
- (2009 - 2011) Research Assistant: Department of Peace and Conflict Research.
- (2006 - 2008) Budget Analyst: Lockheed Martin Co.
- (2006) Political Liaison: Hawaii State Legislature, Representative Blake Oshiro (House Majority Leader).
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.