Asst. Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Commercial Law, specialised in competition law, WTO law, international economic law, EU internal market law, and EU constitutional and institutional law. I am currently conducting research on the relationship between competition law and sustainability, the Green Deal, and degrowth.
Keywords: eu competition law eu law wto law law and economics
- From May 2022 Assistant Professor (tenure) in Commercial Law, Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University
- 2020—Present Expert Advisor on Competition Law and Sustainability, Hellenic Competition Commission
- Oct 2020—Sep 2021 Research Fellow, University of Oxford, Institute of European and Comparative Law
- Aug 2018—Sep 2020 and Oct 2021—April 2022 Assistant Professor in European Law, Juridicum, Stockholm University
- 2019—2021 Non-Governmental Advisor to the European Commission, International Competition Network
- 2018—2020 Expert competition consultant, Boutique Law Firm Per Karlsson & Co
- 2016—2021 Legal Counsel, Legal Department, Swedish Competition Authority
- 2014 Marie Curie Early Stage Research Fellowship, Bocconi University, Milan within the DISSETTLE project
- 2014 Internship at Legal Affairs Division, World Trade Organization (WTO) Geneva
- 2013 Guest researcher at European University Institute (EUI) Florence.
- 2010 Doctoral candidate in EU law (Competition law, WTO law) Uppsala University
- 2008 Master of Laws LLM (EU law) Stockholm University
- 2007 Bachelor of Laws LLB with European Legal Studies, King's College, University of London (KCL)
- 2006 Diploma in EU Law (exchange from KCL) Uppsala University
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.