- Kursansvarig för Materialkemi (1KB210)
- Föreläsare på kursen Geokemi (1KB200)
- Forskar inom oorganisk kemi, särskilt tunnfilmsmaterial och komplexa nitrider, samt tunna filmer kopplat till additiv tillverkning
- Föreståndare för Ångström initiative on additive manufacturing
Akademiska meriter: Docent
Finns även på
My field of research is inorganic solid state chemistry, and in particular materials chemistry applied to thin films. Within this field my primary interest is to understand the structure-property correlation of materials, and to be able to design new materials using this knowledge combined with an understanding of the synthesis processes. My research is focused on inorganic thin films, and in particular nitride and carbide coatings synthesised by magnetron sputtering, which enables the synthesis of metastable phases otherwise hardly obtainable. This has successfully been combined with a wide range of material analysis techniques to determine the structure and properties of the samples and thereby find the structure-property correlations. In my projects a wide range of analytical techniques are employed, however my personal expertise is mainly within X-ray photoelectron spectrosopy (XPS, or ESCA) and X-ray diffraction (XRD).
I am presently leading research activities on:
- complex nitride coating materials
- coatings in connection to additive manufacturing
This research is conduced within the inorganic research programme at the Department of Chemistry - Ångström laboratory.
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.