- Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1
- Box 516
751 20 UPPSALA
Finns även på
Welcome to the homepage of our research group Quantum Materials under Extreme Conditions. Our group is a young research unit (research area of Physics of Quantum Materials). We investigate awide range of Quantum Materials under extreme conditions.
Quantum Materials are central to every energy and quantum technology, and future energy technologies will place increasing demands on materials performance with respect to extremes in stress, strain, temperature, pressure, chemical reactivity, photon, and electric or magnetic fields. Many applications require materials capable of operating under extreme temperature, pressure or corrosive conditions. Our group synthesizes and characterizes various single crystals of highest quality of quantum materials. The goal of our research is to discover novel, emergent physical phenomena and solve longstanding problems in electron-electron interaction in a variety of quantum materials. These interactions between electrons in solids are responsible for a large number of exciting physical phenomena, including ferromagnetism, antiferromagnetism, Charge density Waves (CDW), Spin Density Waves (SDW), Quantum Critical Point (QCP), and superconductivity. Our research seeks to elucidate not only fundamental problems in quantum materials, but also controlling their nonequilibrium properties with extreme conditions including very low temperatures, high magnetic fields, and large applied pressure.
A list of our publications is available at :Google Scholar
- Exotic superconducting phases: Nature Material 15, 195-163 (2016),........FeSe @ SrTiO3
- Vortex Properties: Phys. Rev. B 101, 235163 (2020),.....Scientific Reports 6, 31824 (2016)
- Order parameter: Phys. Rev. B 96, 100503(R) (2017),.....Phys. Rev. B 97, 235106 (2018)
- High pressure tools: Phys. Rev. B 98, 094504 (2018),......Phys. Rev. B 97, 134508 (2018),..........Phys. Rev. B 95, 17519 (2017),.....Scientific Reports 6, 31824 (2016)
- Upper Critical fields: Ba2Ti2Fe2As4O Single crystals
- Lower Critical fields: Ca0.32Na0.68Fe2As2,........FeSe system
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.