Universitetslektor vid Institutionen för psykologi, Avdelningen för Klinisk psykologi
I am researcher and senior lecturer in Work and Organizational Psychology, with a focus on organizational justice (perceptions and enactment), entrepreneurs (owner-managers, solo self-employed, freelancers), well-being and occupational health.
- Docent, Uppsala University (2022)
- PhD in Work and Organizational Psychology, Stockholm University, Sweden (2015) (can be downloaded here: http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2%3A789976&dswid=-5264)
- Diploma, Heidelberg University, Germany (2010), Major: Work and Organizational Psychology
Selection of academic positions
- Since May 2022 "Universitetslektor" / Senior Lecturer in Work and Organizational Psychology, Uppsala University.
- May 2018 – May 2022 Biträdande universitetslektor in Work and Organizational Psychology, Uppsala University.
- June 2015 – May 2018 Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Organizational Behavior, Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia.
- 2011 - 2015 PhD student at Department of Psychology, Stockholm University.
Selection of grants
- Program grant (Fairness for entrepreneurs? Relevance of stakeholders for entrepreneurs’ fairness, associations to health and business success across different time lags and groups of entrepreneurs, PI Claudia Bernhard-Oettel, diarienummer 2021-00916). 2021 FORTE (Swedish Research Council for Health, Working life and Welfare) (3 889 000 SEK)
- Program grant (Employment contracts, job insecurity, unionization, working conditions, work-related attitudes and health among women and men in a flexible labor market, PI Magnus Sverke, diarienummer 2019-01311). 2019 FORTE (Swedish Research Council for Health, Working life and Welfare) (8,700,000 SEK for the first 3 years).
- Project grant (Beyond ill-health – The impact of organizational injustice on withdrawal from work and labor market exit, PI Constanze Leineweber, diarienummer 2017-00259). 2017 Forte (Swedish Research Council for Health, Working life and Welfare) (3,330,000 SEK).
- Project grant (Organizational justice and health: Effects of organizational changes and insecurity over time, PI Constanze Leineweber, diarienummer P13-0905:1). 2013 Styrelsen för Stiftelsen Riksbankens Jubileumsfond (2,650,000 SEK).
- Editorial Board member for Scandinavian Journal of Work Environment and Health (2021-2023)
- Ad-hoc Reviewer
Selection of departmental activities
- Equal Opportunity Officer (Lika Villkorsombud) for Department of Psychology, Uppsala University (since spring 2019)
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.