I am a developmental psychologist and movement scientist. My research focuses on sensorimotor and cognitive development from infancy to middle childhood. I am particularly interested in how infants develop new motor skills, such as reaching, and how these skills relate to cognitive development. I am passionate about embodied cognitive science, dynamic systems approaches, and active/direct perception perspectives.
Finns även på
Detta stycke finns inte på svenska, därför visas den engelska versionen.
- 09/2016- Ph.D. in Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Uppsala University
- 08/2011- Dipl.-Psych. (≈ M.Sc. Psychology), Clinical Psychologist by training, University of Potsdam (Germany)
- 01/2019 – present – Researcher and Project Leader in Developmental Psychology, Uppsala University
- 01/2018 – 12/2018 – Postdoctoral Research Associate in Developmental Psychology, Durham University (UK)
- 10/2016 – 12/2017 – Postdoctoral Researcher in Personality and Clinical Psychology, International Psychoanalytic University Berlin (Germany)
- 01-03/2013 – Visiting Ph.D. Student and Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher in Developmental Psychology, Radboud University, Nijmegen (The Netherlands)
- 08/2012 – 09/2016 – Ph.D. Student and Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher in Developmental Psychology, Uppsala University
- 09/2011 – 07/2012 – Ph.D. Student and Research Associate in Emotion and Developmental Psychology, University of Potsdam (Germany)
- 08/2010 – 08/2011 – Diplom Student (≈ M.Sc) in Developmental Psychology, University of Potsdam (Germany)
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.