- MTC-huset, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 14B, 2 tr
752 37 Uppsala
- Akademiska sjukhuset
751 85 UPPSALA
Finns även på
Detta stycke finns inte på svenska, därför visas den engelska versionen.
Dr. Ashish KC is researcher at Uppsala University, Sweden. He has worked as Maternal and Newborn health specialist and Child Health Specialist at UNICEF Nepal. He has provided technical assistance to the Government of Nepal to develop Every Newborn Action Plan. He has led several randomized control trials on maternal and newborn health including evaluation of quality improvement cycle to improve perinatal outcome in Nepal. He is the country lead to evaluate the early childhood developmental outcome of high risk babies in collaboration with London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
1. Evaluation of implementing Helping Babies Breathe Quality Improvement cycle in a tertiary hospital of Nepal (2012-2013)
2. Effect of delayed versus early cord clamping on healthy late preterm and term neonates on iron deficiency anemia and developmental outcome at 8 and 12 months-A randomized clinical trial (2015-2019),
3. Effect of delayed versus early cord clamping on healthy neonates on heart rate, oxygen saturation and breathing within first 10 minutes-A randomized clinical trial (2016-2017),
4. Effect of delayed versus early cord clamping on depressed neonates requiring resuscitation on immediate birth outcome (2016-2017),
5. Evaluation of implementing Nepal Perinatal Quality Improvement projects in 12 hospitals of Nepal (2017-2019),
6. Scaling up quality improvement for safer birth in public facilities of Nepal (2019-2020),
7. Effect of Safer Birth Bundle in improving newborn resuscitation for better newborn survival (2018-2020)
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.