I am course director for:
- Evaluation and Assessment Methods in Psychology I, 15 hp
- Psychological Perspectives on Assessment, 10 hp
- Psychology A for Bachelor Programme in Behavioural Sciences, 30 hp
- Psychology, Basic Course A, 30 hp
- The Psychology of Working Life, 30 hp
My teaching consists essentially of lectures.
Also available at
My research focus is in clinical psychology, mainly reactions after experienced traumatic events such as Acute Stress Disorder (ASD) and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I also conduct some research in psychometrics and psychological testing.
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.