Maria is a PhD student at the Department of Economics. Maria's research interest lies mainly in the overlap between macro and labor economics. Using both micro and macro data she studies the link between macroeconomic fluctuations and the labor market. Affiliated with Uppsala Center for Labor Studies.
Visiting fellow at Columbia University fall 2015.
Keywords: macroeconomics labor economics
Also available at
- Ph.D. candidate, Department of Economics, Uppsala University, Sweden 2013 - current
- Visiting scholar, Department of Economics, Columbia University, USA autumn 2015
- Master studies in Economics, Stockholm University, Sweden 2011 - 2012
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Stockholm University, Sweden 2011
- Principles of Micro and Macroeconomics, basic course, seminar teacher 2014 - 2015
- Economics/Macroeconomics, intermediate course, teaching assistant 2014 - 2015
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Fixed Wage Contracts and Monetary Non-Neutrality, 2018
- with Mikael Carlsson and Oskar Nordström Skans
Forthcoming, American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
- Business Cycles and Production Networks
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.