researcher at Department of Physics and Astronomy, Materials Theory
- Visiting address:
- Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1
- Postal address:
- Box 516
751 20 UPPSALA
Materials Modeling for Energy Harvesting using cutting edge computational methodology is the prime focus of my research. The specific research interests are as follows:
- Solar Hydrogen Fuel production
- Catalytic Reaction Mechanism (HER,ORR & OER)
- Dye Sensitized Solar Cell (DSSC) & Ultra-thin Solar Cell
- Efficient Battery materials
- Searching for optimum hydrogen storage materials.
- Optical properties of Semiconductor Quantum Dots.
- Cluster-Surface Interaction Study in Adsorption Process.
Also available at
After Ph.D inn modeling quantum dots for solar cell, in collaboration between BARC and Pune University, I moved to Max Planck Institute, Düsseldorf in March, 2011 as Max Planck Postdoc Fellow and was involved to explore catalytic mechanism through code development for solid-liquid interface. In early 2013, I joined Materials Theory, Uppsala University to work on Catalysis, Battery and Hybrid Perovskites Solar Cell. Till date, I have 75 Publications:2-Nano Energy(IF:13:12); 1-ACS Energy Letters(IF:12:28);1-ACS Catalysis(IF:11.38); 6-J.Mater.Chem.A(IF:9.93); 3-Chem.Mater(IF:9.89); 3-PNAS(IF:9.50); 3-ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces(IF:8.09); 1-Adv. Opt. Mater. (IF:7.43); 1-ChemSusChem (IF:7.41); 1-Nanoscale(IF:7.23); 1-ACS Sensors(IF:5.71); 1-CatSciTech(IF: 5.37);6-JPCC(IF:4.48); 1-IJHE(IF:4.23); 2-APL Mater.(IF: 4.13); 2-Sci.Rep.(IF: 4.12); 2-DaltonTrans(IF:4.09); 6-PCCP(IF:3.91); 4-APL(IF:3.49) [Total IF > 378; Citations ~ 930; h-index = 19] For more information, refer to my Homepage
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.