My research concerns Neo-Latin literature from the Baltic region. Currently, I am working on a monograph with the following title: Latin Poetry in the Service of the Swedish State-Building Programme, c. 1550-1650. The project is funded by (1) The Swedish Research Council, (2) the Department of Linguistics and Philology, Uppsala University, and (3) The Sweden-America Foundation.
Akademiska meriter: FD
Finns även på
- 2015: Ph.D. (Latin), Uppsala University
- 2010: Licentiate Degree (Latin), Uppsala University
- 2002: B.A. (Latin), Stockholm University
- 1999: B.A. (Classical philology & Russian studies), St. Petersburg State University, Russia
- 2015-2019: Postdoctoral researcher at Uppsala University & Visiting research fellow at the University of Calgary (2017-18)
- 2012-2016: Researcher at Södertörn University Library, cataloguing of early modern dissertations (funded by Riksbankens Jubileumsfond)
My research interests include Neo-Latin literature, the ideological uses and applications of poetry, the history of early modern academia, early modern dissertations, early modern state-building, the Reformation, the reception of antiquity in Sweden, the reception of Jean-Jacques Rousseau in Sweden.
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.