Charlotte Grech-Madin is a PhD Candidate at the Department of Peace and Conflict Research, and affiliated researcher at the UNESCO Category II International Centre for Water Cooperation, Stockholm.
Her research expertise includes international relations theory, security studies, and qualitative and case study methods. More specifically, her thesis looks at the relationship between water and military decision-making, as well as the legal-normative frameworks around water in war.
Nyckelord: international relations theory environmental security interstate conflict case studies international security water in war
Finns även på
- 2017 - 18: President, Department of Peace and Conflict Research Alumni Association
- 2017 - 18: Equality Officer, Department of Peace and Conflict Research
- Security Scenario Analysis (7.5 credits), Course Convenor, Lecturer
- Introduction to Peace and Conflict Studies (7.5 credits), Course Convenor, Lecturer
- Peace and Security in the International System (7.5 credits), Lecturer
- Conflict Analysis (7.5 credits), Supervisor
- Methods B Thesis (15 credits), Supervisor
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.