Charlotte Grech-Madin is a PhD Candidate at the Department of Peace and Conflict Research, and an affiliated researcher at the International Centre for Water Cooperation, UNESCO Category II Centre, Stockholm.
Her research interests include international relations theory, security studies, and qualitative and case study methods. More specifically, her thesis investigates the weaponisation of water in conflict, with a focus on legal and normative frameworks that protect water.
Nyckelord: international relations theory environmental security interstate conflict case studies international security water in war
Finns även på
- 2017 - 18: President, Department of Peace and Conflict Research Alumni Association
- 2017 - 18: Equality Officer, Department of Peace and Conflict Research
- Scenario Analysis (7.5 credits), Course Convenor, Lecturer
- Introduction to Peace and Conflict Studies (7.5 credits), Lecturer
- Peace and Security in the International System (7.5 credits), Lecturer
- Conflict Analysis (7.5 credits), Supervisor
- Methods B Thesis (15 credits), Supervisor
Kontakta katalogansvarig vid den aktuella organisationen (institution eller motsv.) för att rätta ev. felaktigheter.