Fill out one or more of the fields.
Enter a name or part of a name.
- researcher at Department of Neuroscience, Functional Pharmacology
Department of Neuroscience, Functional Pharmacology
- +4618-471 4136
- Visiting address:
- Uppsala biomedicinska centrum (BMC)
- Postal address:
- Institutionen för neurovetenskap
BMC, Box 593
751 24 UPPSALA
Main research interests:
- Psychological and metabolic health consequences of sleep loss
My research is generously funded by the Swedish Brain Foundation, Åke Wiberg Foundation, and Novo Nordisk Foundation.
- Associate Professor (Docent) of Neuroscience, Uppsala University, Sweden (since 2014)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Neuroscience, Uppsala University, Sweden (2010-13)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Neuroendocrinology, University of Lübeck, Germany (2008-09)
- Doctor of human biology (Dr. rer. biol. hum) at the University of Lübeck, Germany (2003-08). Thesis: The role of insulin for central nervous system functions in humans (summa cum laude, awarded with the Professor-Otto-Roth-Award for the best thesis in 2008)
- Master of Nutrition Science (1997-2003); Grading sehr gut (excellent)
Please contact the directory administrator for the organization (department or similar) to correct possible errors in the information.